B2B Email Marketing - Best Practices, Tips & Tricks to Optimize Your Next B2B Email Campaign

  Subscribe with Bloglines        Subscribe in NewsGator Online

What's new on B2BEmailMarketing.com:

I moved this blog to a new platform. These are the 10 newest blog posts on www.b2bemailmarketing.com (click on a link to read the post):

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

You'll find more email marketing articles and resources in these categories:


Sunday, November 20, 2005



Moving To Another URL

I've decided to move my blog from Blogger to Typepad, mainly (but not only) because it offers the functionality to archive my posts in categories. This is the url: http://emailmarketing.typepad.com/bestpractices/. Bookmark it and visit it regularly for new updates. I'm moving my Blogger posts over one by one. I hope to have finished doing that in the next couple of days. If you are subscribed to my mailinglist or my RSS feed, don't worry: you won't notice anything - I've switched everything over to the new url. In case you do find anything unusual, please let me know!

.:: posted by Tamara | Permalink ::.
<< Home

Our Sponsors

Advertise here!



Recent Jobs

   
Jobs

Post a Job! $199 for 30 days

©2007 B2BEmailMarketing.com